Click on an image for full details.
Strange Games Studios U.S.A.
As a developer for a game at a large game studio, you usually just have one specific task. But at a smaller Indie Studio, you have to cover multiple tasks. I started to work for the Indie studio called Strange Games Studios in 2019. The studio is located in Georgia U.S.A.
At the studio I have multiple tasks, they include level/map design, level/map creation, game art, logo/cover art, UI design and a lot more!
So far I was involved in the following titles:
- Honor and Duty: Steampunk (TBD) - PS5, PS4, PlayStation VR, PC VR.
- Honor and Duty: D-Day (2019) - PS4, PlayStation VR, PC VR.
- RC Airplane Challenge (2020) - PS5, PS4, PlayStation VR, PC VR.
- Zombie Turkey Outbreak (TBA) - PS4, PlayStation VR, PC VR.
- a space game (TBA) - PS5, PS4, PlayStation VR, PC VR.
By Bas Savelkouls, RCAC, SGS U.S.A. 2020.
Emblem design by Bas Savelkouls, model by SGS, H&D: Steampunk, 2019.
By Bas Savelkouls, SGS, 2020.
H&D: D-Day | Castle multiplayer map
Pictures are outdated visuals.
By Bas Savelkouls, H&D: D-Day, 2019.
Pictures are screenshots inside Unity.
By Bas Savelkouls, ZTO, 2019.
By Bas Savelkouls, H&D: Steampunk, SGS, 2019.
By Bas Savelkouls, H&D: D-Day.